Alabama here - K.G.C- and History ---

dougward5

Aug 30, 2014
ALABAMA
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello y'all ,
New member here with a mostly historical interest in things such as the Knights of the Golden Circle and other more " Exotic" treasure legends ...also a bit of interest in things like the lost city of Mabila and the legends of Madog ab Owain Gwynedd building towns in Alabama.
I do a small bit of treasure hunting and gold panning ..nothing big .. Hope to meet some folks on the same page as well as learn and share ...

So Howdy yall

Doug

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to Tnet!I have a buddy that lives there now,He tells me the state of Alabama is the place to be.He moved from here in VA and said he would never move back here for nothing.I take it Alabama is a nice place to live!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Doug! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Alabama for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come ... :hello:

OP
OP
D

dougward5

Aug 30, 2014
ALABAMA
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
welcome to Tnet!I have a buddy that lives there now,He tells me the state of Alabama is the place to be.He moved from here in VA and said he would never move back here for nothing.I take it Alabama is a nice place to live!

I have been lucky to travel to 48 states ..Missing Washington and Hawaii ..and I always come home so I guess I have found my spot in the U.S. at least ...We have some of the best Beaches , good people , cheap living , and great food ...but we do get a lot of crap from folks who assume we live up to all the stereotypes .....
oh ..we also have some dang good shine ...I can not forget that ..

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been lucky to travel to 48 states ..Missing Washington and Hawaii ..and I always come home so I guess I have found my spot in the U.S. at least ...We have some of the best Beaches , good people , cheap living , and great food ...but we do get a lot of crap from folks who assume we live up to all the stereotypes .....
oh ..we also have some dang good shine ...I can not forget that ..
Seems to me people pretty much stereotype anything they don't know about.I take it you are a truck driver?If so that is pretty wild,so is my friend.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from your neighbor and the great state of Tennessee ! You have good shine because they ship it south. :laughing7: Enjoy the site. Lots of knowledgeable people.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions