Greetings All

Coconutman

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2014
Mindanao
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I've read many posts on this forum and found great info. My interest is saltwater beach detecting and the machines used for that purpose. I will order a Fisher CZ 21 in October to be sent here to the Philippines. I am still undecided on which of the two vendors on my short list two choose. One offers a nice in store bonus but no international shipping. The other offers what I feel is a lesser bonus but will ship overseas via USPS or DHL. I am eager to have a safe and timely delivery but also want the "best deal". Any ideas are appreciated.
There are many beaches here that have never seen a detector. I am sure much silver and gold awaits me. hehehe The beaches are a mix of black sand, broken coral and San Mig bottle caps. The water is warm so if wading one needs to go ashore and enjoy a cold one and take some tasty food.
While I wait to receive my detector I will continue to read the post here on Treasurenet.

GL and HH, Berto​

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the forum ... :hello:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Philippines for information directly related to your country.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread