Hello, my name is John Sessler, just call me Sessler

Sessler

Nov 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. My name is John Sessler, just call me Sessler. I'm new to the site and I'm looking to find contacts to new or established 1715 Spanish Fleet subcontractors that are looking for new crew members or have a serious interest in putting together a subcontracting lease on the Sebastian Inlet/Fort Pierce coastline. I'm 36 years old currently on the Gulf side of Florida (Port Charlotte). I've been beach detecting for 6 months now with my ATPRO detector. I'm upgrading soon to a Whites water detector. I've had success beach detecting finding gold, sterling and even platinum jewelry along with many bottle tops and pull tabs and general metallic trash also a variety of costume jewelry. Yep I've got 1715 Spanish Fleet fever and I'm VERY EAGER to pursue it as far as I can. Simply put I want to get in the waters of the Treasure Coastline and be apart of the hunt!!! If there is a crew out there looking for a crew member/extra hands to expand your searching ability I'm your guy1 Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing back. If I'm unable to find a crew I'll try to navigate the process on my own:) Thanks again!!

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Welcome Indeed!!

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard ... :thumbsup:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions