Hello everyone.

Nov 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
My name is Michael. I have become enamored of the gold shows on TDC and other networks. I guess I have been bitten by the gold virus. Amonst other things, I am a former professional diver and a retired YMCA scuba instructor. Currently I am a college professor in Mathematics. Alas Alaska beckons. Planning to buy a ~40 feet catamaran and cruise the Alaskan coastline and see if there is any new near shore shallow water gold prospects. I am currently putting together several hookah set ups. Currently I have put together a hookah rig using an truck inner tube and a vintage Speedy sprayer air single cylinder compressor. It is up and running as we speak. I have just scored on ebay a vintage twin cylinder speedy sprayer 444 air compressor. It's rated at 4 cfm at 40 psi. It might need a bit of refurbishing but I feel I'm up to it. Cracker engineering and all that. Not sure if I want it as a floatible system or rig it for use on the deck of my boat.

I would like to raise a glass to the great Eagle Down. I know he has recently passed away but I am in awe of the wealth of information that he has passed on to us on this board.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard and the best of luck ... :hello:

OP
OP
M
Nov 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oops

Thanks everyone.

I forgot to mention that I am currently in North Alabama. The old north Georgia gold fields are a two hour drive for me. It's been a fun learning curve.

tokameel

May 20, 2012
Mequon, Wi
Detector(s) used
In 1974- White.
Now a Garrett Ace 250.
8/30/12 using a Zircon m40 Stud Finder as a hand held pin pointer.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TNet!
Stay safe when diving. You know that too many things can wrong under water.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions