Greenie
Dec 8, 2014
Northern utah
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 10x6 DD
White's beach hunter ID 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in cache valley utah. 53 years old. New to prospecting but an old pro at metal detecting. Wouldn't mind someone living in the area to go hunting with. Maybe teach me about prospecting in this area. Logan city parks are banned but I still do schools and old home sites and all the other city parks not in logan. I also want to try again the old railroad ghost towns like Kelton, watercress and terrace. If you are from around here you know these are difficult due to the tin roofs left behind when the towns were abandoned but they are still productive on the outskirts. Never been able to find the Main street of Kelton.
White's MXT
4 stack gold cube and a pan

Last edited:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wilcome.PNG
HH,
Sandman :hello:

OP
OP
T

T-hunter14

Greenie
Dec 8, 2014
Northern utah
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 10x6 DD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that your slogan, or do you not like White's products. I like just about any motion disc detectors but have been using White's since 1980. Would like to try a few of them but once you learn the "language" of a White's it hard to adapt. Started with a 6db with no target ID or depth meter but found lots of silver with it. I think that may have been the first motion discriminator ever made and my best find with that is a 1909 British trade dollar. B mint mark and very fine grade. Hope someone in my neck of the woods can find me. Still have good weather.

OP
OP
T

T-hunter14

Greenie
Dec 8, 2014
Northern utah
Detector(s) used
White's MXT 10x6 DD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the redirect. Lots of utah people with the same interests. Happy Hunting!!!

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard and good luck hunting ... :headbang: