minedog

Greenie
Jan 1, 2015
az, ok, wa
Detector(s) used
whites goldmaster 2
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Here I am at treasure net and I refuse to be on facebook so what does that tell ya? Well Im not exactly new to the treasure hunting, prospecting, detecting game, Ive been at it most all my life with my dad. I bet hes on here Ill have to find out. We have had more adventures looking for lost mines and what not than I can probably remember right away. Im always out exploring when I get a chance, two or three trips a year right now. We have some mine claims we work but Im also a relic hunter i.e. arrowheads, pot sherds, dinosaur bones you name it. Of course I always just leave them be and call an authority from the federal government right away! Ive traveled all over the world from Asia to Africa to Europe, Mexico, middle east,pacific islands you name it I end to get around. People like to tell about what they find here a lot probably the coolest thing Ive come across at least to me was a powder horn in the woods up in Washington. That was a real cool find, not the most valuable thing Ive come across but whens the last time you found one? Rarer than arrowheads they are. Anyhow I came across something recently that Ill need help identifying when I can upload the picture In the "whats this" forum. In the mean time it would be fun to link up with some like minded individuals and do some talking about mining and lost treasure. Ive been a reader here for years and would like to start adding my two cents now and again. See you all later, "MINEDOG" p.s. that's not my real name I just made it up for the site ;)

fuzzy535

Dec 12, 2014
fairview park, ohio
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, ACE 350,
Fisher F4, whites prizm III, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to the site! great place to share stories, info and great finds! all kinds of topics and good company here.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Arizona, Sub-Forums: Oklahoma and Sub-Forums: Washington for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to the states you listed in your BIO.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard ... :hello:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome Minedog,

I look forward to reading about some of your previous adventures. I hope 2015 proves to be a great year for you.

Regards,

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet!

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI minedog; Greetings from Boston. Welcome to the TNet. Happy Hunting. Look forward to your Posts and Pictures ok. PEACE:RONB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions