al425

Tenderfoot
Jan 12, 2015
Titusville, Pa
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live in Titusville known for its oil wells. My backyard has so much stuff in the dirt that I don't even need a metal detector. I've found that after it rains is the best time to go out and scan the yard. I've found many beads,buttons, and clay marbles, also a sharpened rib bone that I think are native american, numerous metal items that I can't identify but something leads me to believe they are parts from a gun. I've come to this site hoping to learn more about materials used in the 1800s and I'd really like to talk to others that know more about the history of titusville before "Drake" because I feel like there is more to it than our history books tell us. Like maybe indians were living here first and were driven out by the "founders of titusville".

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome al !

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard ... :hello:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard from another resident of PA! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to PA.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome from Massachusetts!

voodoo

Nov 10, 2013
calgary
Detector(s) used
AT Gold, Pro pointer AT, Lesche digger, Garrett digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to T-Net. Can't wait to see some the stuff you have pulled out of the ground. (or from on top).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread