Fresh out of the box! Whats next?

bfalk

Mar 28, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there!

I'm all new to this world, but have always been interested in finding lost treasures. I like the idea of bringing lost things back to life, and that is what I want to do. I am a freelancer, working with graphic design and film, so my schedule is flexible. There can be weeks when I have nothing to do, so I thought about what I could do that would make me happy and give my life some purpose. I believe Treasure Hunting could be it.

I am picking up some books from amazon, and googling through all there is. I was hoping you guys might have some tips for starters. I mean, where do I even begin? I'm living in Norway and would love to seek out some treasures over here, but it's hard to find new, untouched stuff.

Thanks in advance!
Best,
Benjamin

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to this world. The best advice is to have fun and take nothing to serious.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome Benjamin to the forum.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Benjamin! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the club ... :occasion14: