new intro

Johnny Hall

May 15, 2015
North Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hi im john from north fla. , thanks for having me in the house. no detector yet although i had one a few years back im soon ordering another , was a member of some md forum but lost my links and also had ischemic stroke too so i forgot a lot of stuff and could not find it again and i liked the looks of this place so i joined you

there are two of us the better half is lesia (lisa) she likes md also , we plan on a compadre to start again and then some md that will work beaches as we are in the big bend area of florida and near also to many areas of suwannee river

i had a compadre before and found loads of stuff and loved the little gem , keys bracelets rings coins medals and a cool button i have big giant ears but cannot see well so compadre is very useable little bargain machine for us, lesia took it out and found coins in our yard too and is the one that decided we would get another md since we are both
recovering from illness and need exercise and something we can do together . anyway we are glad to be here im sure ill have many questions to the vets and hope to learn from you all. again much thanks , john :hello2:

Last edited:

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the house ... :house:

OP
OP
Johnny Hall

Johnny Hall

May 15, 2015
North Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thank you guys i appreciate the welcomes , that's another part of md'ing i really dig is friendly folks of like minds ;)

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! Good Luck this year.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard John and Lesia! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

OP
OP
Johnny Hall

Johnny Hall

May 15, 2015
North Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thanks again all , you all have made us feel very welcome here and its much appreciated too , i can tell already
its a fine brotherhood here , best regards my new friends

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread