Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter quicksilver
Garret ace 350
Garrett At pro
Go-find 20 Labeled for “National Geographic”
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello

I'm new to this site , I've been metal detecting for three years now and I'm using a Garrett ace 350. This is my first metal detector and has been working for me just fine for the past three years. I've found numerous items that I've kept as my personal treasure. Some older coins , jewelery and misc. items.

the closest I've come to finding gold is one gold plated ring and three small items with gold wash.

I have Found a ton of common coins I've turned in for cash , after three years I've dug up close to 40 bucks a in coins, I didn't get rich but I could by batteries.

And of course I've dug tons of trash, I could have had one of the largest collections of pull tabs and bottle caps if I kept them.

I will most likely post findings and I have a few items I need help identifying I will post as well.

Thanks
Rediii

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the crew ... :wav:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Rediii,

Welcome to the forum! Keep digging the mid-tones and Gold will come your way.

Regards,

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

fotoman

Oct 3, 2013
Cypress, TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello

I'm new to this site , I've been metal detecting for three years now and I'm using a Garrett ace 350. This is my first metal detector and has been working for me just fine for the past three years. I've found numerous items that I've kept as my personal treasure. Some older coins , jewelery and misc. items.

the closest I've come to finding gold is one gold plated ring and three small items with gold wash.

I have Found a ton of common coins I've turned in for cash , after three years I've dug up close to 40 bucks a in coins, I didn't get rich but I could by batteries.

And of course I've dug tons of trash, I could have had one of the largest collections of pull tabs and bottle caps if I kept them.

I will most likely post findings and I have a few items I need help identifying I will post as well.

Thanks
Rediii

Hey welcome. I'm originally from New Haven and started metal detecting with a Compass back in the early 70's. Great along the beaches and Greens back then.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread