Greetings from Floridas treasure coast!

Jun 1, 2015
Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter quick silver, Garrett AT Pro, 20/20 vision
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings from Florida's treasure coast!

greetings!

Relatively new to metal detecting but i'm hooked. I enjoy detecting the beaches and parks along the treasure coast. Detecting land is fun but I definitely want to get into the water soon and see what treasures lie beneath the surf. I've been using my bounty hunter quick silver for some time now but looking to upgrade to the AT Pro. If anyone knows of another hybrid detector that they use in the AT Pro price range, or even cheaper, please let me know about it. Thanks guys! :icon_thumright:

-Dingus

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come ... :hello:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello and welcome to the forum! The AT Pro is good fun machine with a small learning curve, you definitely will not go wrong with the machine.

labradigger1

Sep 8, 2012
tucker co wv
Detector(s) used
whites dfx, mxt pro, tdi, bullseye II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome. Btw, it is unlawful to detect in the water along treasure coast. The water is leased from radius points. Also, can't dig in the dunes.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread