Sprocket

Sep 18, 2015
Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello.
Just wanted to write a quick post. Did some metal detecting about 12 years ago. Back then I had a Troy Shadow X2. I had fun but never really got serious. Recently decided to get back into it so I went all the way and ordered a CTX 3030 from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. I have to say that he is top notch. I paid for my detector with Paypal but did not notice that Paypal pulled an old shipping address from years back. That had my detector being delivered to another state where I used to live. Once I discovered the error I contacted Bart and he redirected my package and even ate the expense himself! We are talking around thirty bucks. Thanks Bart!!! Buy through him, you won't be disappointed.

I have been lurking around the site and have already gained a lot of info from the members here. Keep up the great posts!!

Was able to get out today and use the detector for the first time at the beach. Ended up with a beautiful piece of melted aluminum. A little disappointing but I sure was impressed with how clean the beach was. :tongue3:.

Later.

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the team ... :wav:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Sprocket! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the place of display, where everything under the sun can and will be found. Happy Hunting and post your finds too!

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome aboard TNet! I've been to beaches in Mississippi, Alabama and Florida this summer and I too was surprised by how clean they were. I know they have those trucks that sweep the beach. I think they are the culprits! Happy Hunting!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum and fun!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread