Newbie CRH Intro

iammoleman2

Oct 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi all. Been lurking and CRH'ing for a few weeks now. Had a family vacation last August and my brother has been into coins and silver bullion for a couple of years. We looked at some coins he had and talked etc. When I got home I was interested so I bought a silver round. The next week I bought a red book and a magnifying glass. I found grandpa's coins i was given in the '80's and had a nice time looking and learning about them. So one thing leads to another and I discover CRH'ing. I have searched about 1K in coins over the last month, mostly nickels. I am hooked. I used to gold mine quite often when I lived in that part of the country and CRH provides the same thrill as finding that nugget in the bottom of your pan. I enjoy filling coin folders. Thanks for the site.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread