Relic Ninja

Greenie
Apr 30, 2016
Brandon, Fl
Detector(s) used
Nokta fors Relic
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I was helping my dad clear out his garage about a month and half ago and discovered a Garrett Ace 250 just collecting dust. I didn't know anything about MD at the time just was a bit curious about it.
He had knee surgery shortly after buying it and quickly chucked it into the garage before ever learning to use it. After mentioning about Garrett, He told me to take it home.

Let me tell you guys, I'm hooked! Over a month later I have invested in a Pin-pointer,piranha shovel and after some researching a Nokta Relic MD (Which I am very happy with)
I spend a great deal of my free time looking over plat maps and looking for potential permissions.

If you are near the Tampa Bay area, I would like to make some new friends to learn from and hunt with.

Last edited:

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on your ACE 250 find - sorry to hear about your dad's knee surgery. Anyway wish you many great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED

scruggs

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2008
Northern Alabama
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the Forum! Congratulations on your ACE 250. I started out with an ACE 150 and found many nice items. Good luck to you and may your hunts be successful!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

updownup

Mar 28, 2016
Florida
Detector(s) used
Cz 20, Excalibur, Whites oldies and Sovereign elite.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forums neighbor. Gl HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread