New Here!

Rocksy34

Jun 20, 2016
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone! I'm new to Treasure Net and to treasure hunting and I have to say I am so excited at what I see here!

To introduce myself I'd like to say I am an adventurous sort. I like all sorts of hobbies but have a lot of interest in nature. Besides camping, hiking, canoeing, kayaking, fishing and treasure hunting I enjoy herbalism. It's probably my main interest at this time, besides treasure hunting that is!

Some years ago I went on a fossil hunt with some friends and found some goodies. It was exhilarating. I vowed to continue the hunt afterwards but life seemed to get in the way. I have collected little things through the years but would like to make a real hobby of it. Right now my focus is on gold panning and rock hunting. I have at least a rock hammer and gold pan anyway!

I live in Texas at the moment, and I'm also pretty friendly. I look forward to sharing with you here on Treasure Net!

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome.PNG

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome from the Alamo City and good luck with your hunts. Don't know where in Texas you are, but trust me, there is lots to find...

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome from NW CT!
HH