Tenderfoot
Jul 18, 2016
Waukesha, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
El cheapo until I can upgrade xD
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello all, my name is Chris.

I am new to this site but not new to the thrill and beauty of a hunt. My grandfather introduced me to coin hunting as a kid and from there is progressed to antiques, artifacts, other relics, ect. Specifically though my passion is Native American artifacts. I was born in Wisconsin & did live in Arizona for a few years before returning back to WI. Actually, my family has been in Jefferson County, Wisconsin (close to Aztalan) since 1845 when the government was giving the land away as long as you settled it. There were numerous artifacts found on my families property bordering the Scuppernong river. Unfortunately someone had to have stolen it since it hasn't been seen in over 25+ years. However what did stick around was the stories passed down from my family and other settlers in the area. Many gigantic mounds were destroyed or turned into gravel pits due I Imagine to the negative view of the natives. Known to have more earthworks than any other state, I was always fascinated by the various assortments, shapes, and numerous mounds found almost everywhere. I have a nice size collection of Artifacts & am excited to post some of them. If there is anybody in the Midwest that shares this passion with me I would love to chat! Thanks for the taking the time to read this!

-Chris

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Chris! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Wisconsin for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello, and Welcome from White Plains, New York! :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread