Hello

BleeperNooby

Greenie
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am very new to treasure hunting. I have been watching videos online for over a year wanting to do this but really never had the time until now. My detector and other equipment will be delivered tomorrow and I am very excited to get started. I am just asking for anyone with any advise they would like to give please do so. Any little bit of tips and help will go a long way as I am just starting out. I hope to make this a good hobby to have new adventures.:headbang:

Personal about me:
I am a CEO of a small telephone company in NorthWest Ohio
I am 48 years old
I have 3 children (23,21,16)
I am married
I live in the Lima Ohio Area

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Ohio for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from White Plains, New York! :occasion14:

Location, location, location. Read up on what was happening in Lima, 150-years ago. Lot's of history there from Locomotives, to the Oil boom!

alabama11

Nov 23, 2015
north Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Frontiersman, Tesoro Ciboli , Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pin Pointer 2, Minelab Equinox 800, Panky.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome from Alabama to TNET. There are thousands or scholars here to help you.
Hunt parks to start if it is allowed and you'll find coins. Stay off government land or they will getcha.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Welcome to TreasureNet!

You haven't mentioned the equipment delivering to you today! Whatcha got coming?

Plenty info here about just about every modern detector....

OP
OP
B

BleeperNooby

Greenie
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will post pictures of everything tonight or tomorrow, I received everything except my detector and my bag :( .... once I get everything I will link it to my blog where the pictures will be hosted. I am also going to document from day one all of my hunts so I can see the progress from being a Nooby to being a Veteran.

I have the blog site ready and the youtube channel ready I just need to get my stuff so I can start documenting the life and times of a BleeperNooby! ;)

OP
OP
B

BleeperNooby

Greenie
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I received my detector today but there is one problem. We are out of 9 volt batteries :( . I will pick some up tomorrow and I should have the rest of my stuff tomorrow and I will be able to post pictures of my gear.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum and the hobby! GL & HH

Doc

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ironman123

Sep 1, 2016
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400 w/DD Coil.
Nokta Makro Legend Pro Pak w/11" and 6" Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wishing you fruitful endeavors in your treasure hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread