detecting ancient mounds,dried up river beds and leylines in Machu Picchu

OP
OP
ORGANICshaman

ORGANICshaman

Sep 10, 2016
Mother jungle cloud forest machu picchu
Detector(s) used
Wire and biro dowsing rods,magnet on a string, $50 kids detector and a chatty friendly Gnome/Djinn.
Primary Interest:
Other
ain built the first city before the great flood and when Enoch was born, he named the city after his son. This is most probably the forever ancient city of; T'ENOCHTITLAN (with the T being silent, lan means; land of /place) 'land of Enoch', in Mexico. This was one of the pre-history beginnings of ancient Civilizations descended of Eve through the Serpent. Most assuredly these first cultures of the Mexico/South America's were regarded as the Ammonites, biblically. Little is known of this culture, and although there were people of Ammon living in the Jerusalem area, they also dwelt beneath the 31st parallel, where the SERPENT ruled. Very possibly the land of NOD, there are many parallels between these two cultures from across the world, they were connected. Thus, the Baal's, our adversaries began to demand BLOOD and HUMAN Sacrifice in exchange for favors..

OP
OP
ORGANICshaman

ORGANICshaman

Sep 10, 2016
Mother jungle cloud forest machu picchu
Detector(s) used
Wire and biro dowsing rods,magnet on a string, $50 kids detector and a chatty friendly Gnome/Djinn.
Primary Interest:
Other
What am I suppossed to do..nobody believes me?.not one person...not one brotherhood :)

I'm leaving for the site...will look for permission of the sites 'guardians' to excavate a collapsed mound. No permission I will prospect the gravely beds and dried river beds using dowsing rods and a cool pan design I found on YouTube.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread