Traveler2. AKA(Big Jim)

Traveler2

May 30, 2017
Port Orchard Wa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to this site and was introduced to this site by (johnedoe) I spend 6 mos of the year in Az. (Apache Junction Az.) prospecting and metal detecting..I crevice with a vacuum and I use my recirculating sluice. Metal detecting and nugget hunting with my ATGold. Belong to the Gpaa and Weaverville mining assoc. as well as the Y Not org.. Sometimes I'm up at Lynx Creek in PrescottAz.. Spend some of my summer in Bandon Oregon, crabbing and fishing.. Just got a cleangold sluice and am trying to get together with (johnedoe) in Aug and Sept to do some beach gold prospecting.. Getting excited about getting some Oregon Beach Gold..

OP
OP
T

Traveler2

May 30, 2017
Port Orchard Wa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see you and johnedoe talking and getting together.. I hope to get to meet all you guys this summer. Sounds like you all get along real well. I spent the winter in Gold Beach a few years ago and it wasn't as bad as everyone said it would be.. Stopped at Nesika Beach at the culvert and used my Gold-n- Sands hand dredge and did get some very fine gold.. Hard panning out. I also went up the Sixes River to the campground and did fairly well. Whaleshead has always intrigued me.I crab with rod and reels and do real well there and Port Orford.. Just got a Cleangold sluice and am a real novice with it and I am hoping to learn a lot from you guys..

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sixes river is great, gold replenishes every year!

Last edited:

johnedoe

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Oregon Coast
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT, and White's Eagle Spectrum
Cleangold sluice & prospectors pan, EZ-Gold Pan, and custom cleanup sluice.
Primary Interest:
Other
Well hey there Traveler.
Welcome to the asylum.....:laughing7:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Big Jim! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Washington for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet from Virginia!

OP
OP
T

Traveler2

May 30, 2017
Port Orchard Wa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you all for the welcoming messages. I have read a lot of your posts and have thoroughly
enjoyed your posts. johnedoe is the one who referred me to this sight and said all of your are
kindred spirits in many areas of prospecting.. I hope to meet a few of you and gain alot of knowledge
and experience..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread