Pilgrim8801 with a question

pilgrim8801

Jun 12, 2017
Houston, Tx.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm very happy to be back after ten years of not being on here. I started hunting with a cheap detector and worked my way up to a F-70, it was pretty easy to learn and then I got myself an AT Pro and like it very much. I'm still hunting with the AT Pro and doing a lot better. I have a question that someone might tell me the answer to. I was digging a garden with a tiller a few years back and dug up a sword, now can I post a picture of that here because it was not found with my detector ???? Thank you

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Back Pilgrim! In case you forgot - take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
metal_detector.gif
Great question on your non-MD find - go ahead and post it under Today's Finds! for now. Can't wait to see it.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything you find is wonderful to share with your fellow TNET members. A backyard find or an attic find, with or without a metal detector is always nice to view. Not many of us come across a sword.
Post away.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome back to the forum from Massachusetts! :occasion14:

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything you find is wonderful to share with your fellow TNET members. A backyard find or an attic find, with or without a metal detector is always nice to view. Not many of us come across a sword.
Post away.

Heck yeah! I want to see your sword. Sounds cool as all get out. Pics please!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread