ummm, hi

Lycof

Jul 29, 2017
Western Washington
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am new to all of this gold stuff. Bought a set of pans and classifiers a couple years ago and they just sat around until 2 weeks ago. I have poured over every video that I can find anywhere online about panning, sluicing, highbanking, etc. After reading and watching all of the classes on panning fine gold, as that is what we have here, I bought a bag of dirt from Doc at Gold Hog. I learned a very important lesson panning for myself for the first time, panning techniques are stupid simple, PATIENCE and only cleaning the very top of your lights is the hardest part. Made my own DIY "Multisluice" out of white coated particle board shelving from home depot. Beaches be ware, I am about to fill you with holes!!!!!! then fill them back in of course :)

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Washington for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum! :hello:

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Lycof -- if you haven't been there yet, check out our gold prospecting forum at Gold Prospecting

Lot's of knowledge, advice, and adventures there! Good luck!

Relicific

Silver Member
Feb 2, 2017
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
X terra 705
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to Tnet

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from CT. Happy Hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread