Hello all

shadowdigger

Sep 4, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to you all. I'm new to the forum and mostly will be reading and learning from you here. I do have a pressing question though. I placed an order with tcmetaldetectors but have not been able to confirm the order or get a reply to my emails or phone calls. I fear that Tony may no longer be in business. Does anyone here know if he is in operation or not? If he is not, I need to place my order with another dealer. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me.

Shadowdigger

digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard :icon_thumleft:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard Shadowdigger! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
tn_link.gif
2nd - If you search on "tcmetaldetectors" via Google - the first hit is their company with a phone number. I would call them ASAP for the status.

Javadroid

Silver Member
Jul 6, 2017
Northwest Arkansas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TNet! I'd also suggest you use TreasureNet's advertisers as sources, as they represent some of the best in the business and you can be more confident in the results. Best of luck, and glad to have you with us!

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts!

Metal Detecting Stuff

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Mar 19, 2012
Spring TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030/F75LTD/ Garrett AtPro/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure why they wouldn't respond to your calls or emails. If it doesn't work out, give me a shout and we can take care of you.

Wayne

(832) 928-9135

www.metaldetectingstuff.com

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread