Rohester Ny
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Rohester Ny

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Apr 2016
    Rochester ny
    Ace 350, pro pointer ll
    94 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Rohester Ny

Im fairly new to the sport. Looking for some hunting buddies in the rochester ny area. I don't mind traveling and with most of upstate and western ny within a 2 hr drive I'm open to going about anywhere.
    Garrett531 likes this.

us
    Oct 2012
    New York
    ACE 250 AT PRO
    7 times
    I'm in Rochester and have been looking for people as well. How long have you been detecting?

us
    Apr 2016
    Rochester ny
    Ace 350, pro pointer ll
    94 times
    i started detecting beaches in FL but only had the chance to do that a few times and it was nearly 10 yrs ago. I've followed the sport over the years but only recently been able to buy my own machine and get back into the sport. So basically my experience is limited but i have been a collector of coins and relics for about 20 years.

us
    Oct 2012
    New York
    ACE 250 AT PRO
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinkleman View Post
    i started detecting beaches in FL but only had the chance to do that a few times and it was nearly 10 yrs ago. I've followed the sport over the years but only recently been able to buy my own machine and get back into the sport. So basically my experience is limited but i have been a collector of coins and relics for about 20 years.
    Awesome. Well, you've got a few years on me...Im only in my 20's. Ive been detecting off and on for about 6 years. If you didn't know, there is a club here in town. I've never bothered to check it out yet though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

us
    Apr 2016
    Rochester ny
    Ace 350, pro pointer ll
    94 times
    I haven't had the chance to check them out yet either. I have been looking to see if there are any regulations for Durand eastman or Charlotte beach parks

us
    Oct 2012
    New York
    ACE 250 AT PRO
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinkleman View Post
    I haven't had the chance to check them out yet either. I have been looking to see if there are any regulations for Durand eastman or Charlotte beach parks
    I havent had any trouble going into Monroe County parks. Haven't found anything saying that you need a permit either.

If you are ever interested in meeting up and going somewhere , let me know.

us
    Apr 2016
    Rochester ny
    Ace 350, pro pointer ll
    94 times
    This weekend I'm going to hunt a house built in 1762. Unfortunately they won't let me bring anyone with me. With the weather getting nicer I'm defiantly in on meeting up and doing some hunting.

us
    Oct 2012
    New York
    ACE 250 AT PRO
    7 times
    Awesome! Good luck man.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Jun 2016
    New York
    727 times
    Hi guys,
    I am also in Rochester NY and wouldn't mind some hunting buddies. I've been detecting for about 2 years . I've never had a problem in any of the area parks. I found a 1928 mercury dime at Genesee valley park a couple weeks ago. Let me know if you want to meet up.

us
    SirDigzAlot

Apr 2015
    Cortland NY
    Garrett ace 150, bounty hunter gold digger
    200 times
    Im in cortland ny if yiur ever out this way id be down to hunt

Jun 2016
    New York
    727 times
    Sounds good.

us
    Mar 2017
    Hilton, NY
    Garrett AT Pro
    I'm in Rochester (Hilton) and really want to hunt more this year. If anyone wants to meet up, let's talk.

Jun 2016
    New York
    727 times
    I'm always down for a hunt. I'm in Rochester .

us
    Chris

Mar 2017
    Finger Lakes, NY
    Garrett AT Gold, BH Land Ranger Pro, Whites TRX, Rattler headset, Buzz Wilson Bomb sheath
    194 times
    Relic Hunting
    I'm in Penn Yan if you're interested in a hunt. Mostly relics, on land and in the water. There are tons of farms too.

Jun 2016
    New York
    727 times
    Sounds good. I just got a AT pro the end of last season so I can do land or water. I'll pm you my number.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links