digging440yrs

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2012
UPSTATE NEW YORK
Detector(s) used
1970 COMPASS-
WHITES SILVER EAGLE-
WHITES DFX, 4X6DD COIL, 6X8DD COIL, 950 COIL, 10X12SEF COIL-
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT, GARRETT AT PRO , MINELAB EXPLORER SE with 8.5x12.5 Cors coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Whitey, ever hit any of Wiilett township ny, found a nice 1876 map of that area---tom

OP
OP
whitey9977

whitey9977

Apr 2, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT propointer (carrot), Garrett ace 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no have yet to get out that way. looking to go wherever this year

Wind Walker

Aug 18, 2011
hi guys,ive been searching different sites over the years.the only thing i always end up with help,yet they arent interested in finding anything..Im a disable veteran and am looking for the big cache.Always looking for ghost towns,legendsmostly disappoined ,finding out no digging allowed.Like always.Im putting together a list of towns to hit this spring.Mostly a few hours away.They look good.I do pendelum and diveding rods to get close to the sites im looking for.I found the site of the lost treasure of the onienda indians taking off the first french and spanish explorers.we found the treasure.We also found out the treasure had a moving spell on it and every time you lifted the shovel off the crok pot and put it back ,the t4reasure would not be there,weird huh.Im been to pitcher springs looking for a cave that I never found yet its still there.Ive been in both mountains ,the catskills and the adrodacks,spell wrong.One treasure was found later.Im also thinking about going to ohio to look for the french treasure of fort pittsburg,16 pack horses of treasure.Im close to the dutch treasure of the catskills.I found a map there and my exs famile was related to him and I found his x's he put on 2 trees,Ive been there alot to find all this and Im real close there .There last time i went we broke the shovel.Where I noticed the ground was sunken in about the distance from the trees ,funny huh.My metal detector at the time cound not go in water.I bought one later to go back where I only have to dig about 15 inchs so the medal detector can pick it up.If anyone is interested in going out this spring let me know.I also go magnet hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread