Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

kenb

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2004
Long Island New York
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Welcome to T-net Tim, I'm down on the Island so I guess we wont be hooking up any time soon, LOL. Good luck to you.

kenb

edgemano

Apr 11, 2006
ontario NY
tim i am in ontario NY i work i rochester allways looking for some one to hunt with let me know i do a lot of detecting when i am not working.
thanks DAVE

Mark S.

Jan 25, 2005
Hi Tim

I searched a house in Silver Springs last year. Friends were moving out. Old plank house right in town. Didn't find anything old. Was disappointed. I am from the other corner (NW) of the county.

Mark S.

P.S. If you are interested there is a club in Rochester. Go to GVTS.org. There is also one in Buffalo although I do not know their website.

Hounddog

Mar 23, 2005
Hi Tim with all them coon skins I am sure you know some of the back country! I have two coonhounds my self I am from Batavia. For starting out can't beat the 250 thats what I have been useing. I did just find a celler hole I have been looking for in your neck of the woods in the state lands frist one I have found there that is not full of trash but it is thick brush.

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
tim, welcome! love the bay of the hounds on the hunt. when i was a young buck dating my future wife her dad would take me coon huntin'. first i thought i was a gonner. then it was fun. then i figured out that was a way to keep me away from his daughter! he was a good man. i miss him. not her tho! hey, i'm only 200 miles away. 17 m. east of utica. lets gear up and go.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread