The light really works

Texas Looter

Jan 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As the title says the search light is not a gimmick by a long shot. It lights up the coil and the area
Around it quit well. It sort of has a focus on the tip of and ahead of the coil. I don't do any night hunting but often start at day break and often go late evenings and quit when I cannot see the coil very good. Looks like I can now stay longer if I want to.

Great ideal and well done.

Other than the issue with the shaft I feel that the build quality is second to none.

The angle of the handle is better than that of the CTX for me. The CTX handle will at times stat to num my fingers if I don't change the pressure points ever now and then.

Whole machine is just solid.

Still have not got to hit my nail infested spot. Weather holds I hope to make it by Thursday.

Deer season just opened.

Dwight

Last edited:

kyskinner

Oct 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
T2se. tesero tejon. white xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like to know what can depth it got on a silver dime or silver quarter or a ari test will work

OP
OP
T

Texas Looter

Jan 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like to know what can depth it got on a silver dime or silver quarter or a ari test will work

Sir not to put you off but if you read my post (Fors Core arrived this pm) I have some info. Not real world but it is a starting point.

I have been able to do a little more but not much. The results are very good as far as depth are concerned.

I will say without reservations the Fors CoRe is a very deep machine with its stock coil and the small coil is really surprising me.

TL

kyskinner

Oct 9, 2012
Detector(s) used
T2se. tesero tejon. white xlt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry thanks for information. Deer season is here to

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread