What`s the big holdup

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kellyco has them pretty normally. Harder to find the coils and especially the gold+ coils that work on the relic also. Kellyco still doesn't have them lol
I gave up on wanting to buy one

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What's all this fuss over this detector called the 'Relic'? LOL

I know it's good at fending off dog attacks. LINK

tabman

OP
OP
G.A.P.metal

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What's all this fuss over this detector called the 'Relic'? LOL

I know it's good at fending off dog attacks. LINK

tabman
Must be built very good,maybe Nokta should put that in their adds "PitBull Proof"....you should have had a GoPro cam for that,glad your fast,like the machine.
I got mine because of what you,and many say about them.
Gary

Keep On Diggin

May 13, 2013
Columbia, SC
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, Coinmaster GT, Technetics Delta, Eurotek Pro.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have been planing yo buy a MR2. Is the Relic better? (I'm primarily a coin hunter. )

tabman

Bronze Member
Jul 5, 2011
Germantown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently: CTX 3030, Tesoro Modded Cibola, F75LTD-2, XP Deus, Tesoro Mojave, MXT Pro, Tesoro Eldorado, Whites MXT All Pro, Minelab Equinox, Fisher CZ5 & CZ3D
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have been planing yo buy a MR2. Is the Relic better? (I'm primarily a coin hunter. )

I like the CoRe and Relic better than the Racer 2. Both are faster, run smoother and are not nose heavy with the larger 11 x 7 inch search coil attached. I sold my R2 because of that.

tabman

Sarge38624

Nov 28, 2015
NW Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just got a text from my wife telling me I have a package from Kellyco at home. Ready to check out my Nokta Relic!!

Stoof2010

Jul 12, 2016
S.E. Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have both the racer 2 and relic.
I goty relic when they were first released and on preorder from kellyco. The 5.5x10 DD took longer to get lol.
But they are both good detectors.
I use them both but feel like the relic punches deeper. But not sure how to explain it. The balance of the two are different but neither are bad.
The racer is easier to change modes because the main screen is in front, but the relic does have a somehow more overall balanced feel with stock coils on both. Small coils are OK on both.
I can't really pick which is better because I haven't had enough time with either to make any real judgements but I can say I'm happy to have both :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread