Just got Impact... Anyone know how to put the arm strap on? lol...

gene the machine

Apr 24, 2012
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett GTP1350, Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It looks like the loop at one end of the strap has Velcro on it and if it weren't sewn together it could go on one side and fasten to itself and then the other end would go through the slot and Velcro itself together but since the loop is sewn I have no idea how this goes. Since there are other Impact owners I'm hoping someone will know how to do this... lol...

OP
OP
gene the machine

gene the machine

Apr 24, 2012
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Interesting... I emailed Nokta to see what they say on attaching the strap. Here is what I got.
[email protected]
LMTP error after end of data: 552 5.2.2 <[email protected]> Mailbox is full / Blocks limit exceeded / Inode limit exceeded
Nice... can't even email them.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like the loop at one end of the strap has Velcro on it and if it weren't sewn together it could go on one side and fasten to itself and then the other end would go through the slot and Velcro itself together but since the loop is sewn I have no idea how this goes. Since there are other Impact owners I'm hoping someone will know how to do this... lol...

You're not the only one. See post # 3 in this thread: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/nokta-makro/542576-battery-charger-question.html#post5416789

n3tuf

Mar 4, 2008
Glen Mills,PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just assembled the Impact and found that it you push the velcro end in thru one side of the cuff and then thru the other side it overlaps just fine. The little tab on the opposite end of the velcro will stop it from pulling thru.

OP
OP
gene the machine

gene the machine

Apr 24, 2012
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just assembled the Impact and found that it you push the velcro end in thru one side of the cuff and then thru the other side it overlaps just fine. The little tab on the opposite end of the velcro will stop it from pulling thru.

not on mine. the velcro end slides through without any effort at all...

OP
OP
gene the machine

gene the machine

Apr 24, 2012
Western New York
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
P6260522.jpg
this is what I did to mine for the time being. I put a wire tie through the loop end so it won't pull through. If I had a black one it wouldn't look so bad. I wish Nokta would weigh in on this problem.

Nokta Detectors

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jun 2, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
Detector(s) used
NOKTA AND MAKRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread