Used Nokta Impact Pro pkg...I couldn't resist

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you got a great deal. BTW...welcome to t-net

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are happy, then, you got a good deal!! Don't matter what we think. Now go find some stuff!!

mudwhale

Jun 12, 2017
CT
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Helge
As one of the first people to get the Pro Package you got one heck of a deal. Personally, I think Nokta "WAY" under priced this machine to begin with. I got to run an XP Deus and this machine costs 1/3 more and delivers 1/4 of the results. Deus is not close to the impact in any way! I come from an ATpro and Etrac. Etrac was difficult to get the machine stable and slow as heck in response time. It was like "Get Used To Delays" and "ENJOY". No detector on earth has found more great stuff than the ATP. PERIOD! it is the most bought and used detector out there. You just got an ATP on steroids and I cannot say enough about the Impact. The Killer is switching frequencies on the fly and the program ability of this machine, never mind, online updating. I was responsible for the addition of tones and tone notching in DI4 mode in the latest update. Nokta listens and responds in the most professional manor in "Listening" to it's users.
You made a wise choice. If I can assist you in any way, PM me.

tnsharpshooter

Jul 10, 2012
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you got a dam good detector for the price paid.
Head for the iron, she'll hunt for you.

OP
OP
H

Helge

Aug 13, 2017
Western Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I appreciate the offer of help, I will take you up on it. I now have the Nokta wireless headphones and I'm really loving this hobby again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions