Creek detecting

EagleEye1

Banned
Apr 2, 2020
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello,

I LOVE this machine, but have barely been able to use it. I am very interested in the 2nd Seminole War and dying to get out and detect these areas! With plugged in headphones, what's the deepest you would go with it? I am eyeing two creeks, one is rather deep, the other is knee deep or so.

Also, the new software update has an icon on the bottom left of the screen that I haven't had time to look into yet, but it looks like a battery icon (which it isn't), but I don't recall it doing anything when in park mode?

Tinhorn2

Jul 27, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the manual says:

MAGNETIC MINERALIZATION INDICATOR
The Magnetic Mineralization Indicator consists of 5 levels. The indicator bars do not rise at low mineral
levels during search and at start up. In areas where the magnetic mineral level is high, the indicator
bars will rise according to the intensity. This measurement can be summarized as the level of magnetic
property and intensity of the ground.

This measurement is important from two aspects. First, on grounds with high magnetic mineralization,
search depth is low and users should be aware of this fact. Second, magnetic mineralization is a
property which is particularly seen with mineralized rocks and this measurement plays an important
role for the device to eliminate the false signals produced by these rocks

so if you know what it says, tell me LOL I'm lost...

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

EagleEye1

Banned
Apr 2, 2020
Primary Interest:
Other
the manual says:

MAGNETIC MINERALIZATION INDICATOR
The Magnetic Mineralization Indicator consists of 5 levels. The indicator bars do not rise at low mineral
levels during search and at start up. In areas where the magnetic mineral level is high, the indicator
bars will rise according to the intensity. This measurement can be summarized as the level of magnetic
property and intensity of the ground.

This measurement is important from two aspects. First, on grounds with high magnetic mineralization,
search depth is low and users should be aware of this fact. Second, magnetic mineralization is a
property which is particularly seen with mineralized rocks and this measurement plays an important
role for the device to eliminate the false signals produced by these rocks

so if you know what it says, tell me LOL I'm lost...

Sounds like it's talking about areas with a lot of minerals, salt, rocks etc. Where I live, it's just freshwater sand essentially, still needs to be ground balanced though however in that mode.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread