Secret Treasure Hunting Club - Page 10
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Secret Treasure Hunting Club

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    stefen
    Are you dumb enough to buy your own pictures from yourself?

Man yur sure hard up.

us
    The Pool Table Is My Yard

Jul 2008
    WV
    Fisher F2
    49 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by stefen View Post
    Are you dumb enough to buy your own pictures from yourself?

Man yur sure hard up.
    While we were all at the Secret Treasure hunting club meeting, Guess you decided to skip the meeting... Mailed out the pictures to the boss of the club... Well when he see's them, You might be in a heap of doo doo!!!!
    Theres A Place For All Creatures..Right Next To The Taters And Gravy..

us
    Apr 2012
    51 times
    I used the secret knock at the secret place someone answered the door and said they didn't know nuthin bout a secret meeting. So I knew I was there......turns out it wasn't. 6 weeks in the hospital

us
    Nov 2010
    North Carolina
    BH LoneStar AT PRO
    145 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    Yep, just a little bit of time trying to make sense of us and she'll be convinced it's never gonna be your fault.
    Yup, and then ya'll can bounce it by me since I am a gal and I will tell you if the wife would believe even a smidgen of crappola you are throwing her way

us
    manaloneblog.wordpress.com

Jun 2010
    Wherever there be treasure!
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8708 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerChick View Post
    Yup, and then ya'll can bounce it by me since I am a gal and I will tell you if the wife would believe even a smidgen of crappola you are throwing her way
    "crappola".....Never! Not us! No way! Heck, we can't even speak Italian!
    "Treasure is wherever it can be found."

stefen
    Don't say that too loud or youse may get whopped up along side da head...

us

Jun 2010
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8708 times
    HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! Something really BIG & EXCITING is about to happen within the Secret Treasure Hunting Club. If you have not asked to join the secret club yet you may want to do so now! As we speak, a very special letter containing a very special coin is already in route to one lucky member. Question is, "Who will be next?" It could be you! And as always, this is all very covert stuff.

stefen
    Thought the Treasure Hunting Club membership drive drawing was a lap dance by Matilda Melons and her swinging twins...

I have seen her in action...in fact, a buddy had a hell of a time explaining his 2 black eyes...to his boss that is...wife...never mind...too much information...

us

Jul 2008
    WV
    Fisher F2
    49 times
    Thought the Treasure Hunting Club membership drive drawing was a lap dance by Matilda Melons and her swinging twins...

I have seen her in action...in fact, a buddy had a hell of a time explaining his 2 black eyes...to his boss that is...wife...never mind...too much information...
    Wheew!!! There for a minute I thougt you Sitting on a milking stool... Jerking on bessy's hanging pull cords, was what yer lap dance was about!!!!!

us

Jun 2010
    8708 times

Sorry......The Secret Treasure Hunting Club is a family friendly affair. You must have been thinking of the Tiki bar event.......

stefen
    Ya f'ing deaf & blind man...I said a buddy of mine...(no mention that I was in attendance or was doing a squize an milk'n motion)

And I never mentioned Bessie, I said Matilda Melons and her swinging twins...ya know the big fat broad (with the tube sock-like floppy dugs with a rock in em...)

Do I need to draw ya a picture...

Man, get yur facts straight...

Jeez

stefen
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop View Post
    Sorry......The Secret Treasure Hunting Club is a family friendly affair. You must have been thinking of the Tiki bar event.......

SCHAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMM (LOOSLY TRANLATED IN ENGLISH IT MEANS "DARN")

us

Jul 2008
    WV
    Fisher F2
    49 times

Do I need to draw ya a picture...
    Yuh know I cant read... I need pictures

stefen
    Many of the mid to low-level quality chain-restaurants in California have pictures to accommodate foreign tourists and undocumented foreign Democrats (and people from WV)...

us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    1001 times
    Many of the mid to low-level quality chain-restaurants in California have pictures to accommodate foreign tourists and undocumented foreign Democrats (and people from WV)...
    And the same level bars will comp people from WV free drinks in exchange for a guarantee of no trouble for the evening
    Wolfpack forever

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Sponsored Links