poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As You can see I have been Announced as a Double Uncle!!! I am Hereby Issuing to have a Jury Panel Paternity test done.. See Who is the Daddy.. :tongue3:

So! let the Plea's Begin!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Truckin Butch Wrote-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Bartender!
Start putin em in front of me as I empty the one in my hand . We'll discuss whether I've had enough when you start gettin nervous .
Chrimas? Ba ! HUMBUG !!!!!! I spent 3 month's beer budget and emptied my bar change bucket (6 gallon size) to buy what everybody on my list wanted .
Know what I got in return ?
>
>
>
>
2 new shirts and a roll in the sack ...
ALL 3 SIZES TOO BIG
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He did fail to mention, The roll in the sack? Was it with his Lover, Or just a Girlfriend.. The Woman of the house! Or Perhaps the Women of the Farm? Maybe A Holstein, An Angus, Only the True Bull Knows!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poorhunter's Plea!!

The night of Christmas I went to gun range! Next Morning, Saw wife and son off to Florida for a 2 week stay with Mom in Law.. Spent Every legal splash of daylight Deer hunting in between their 2 weeks away!!!

There you have it, Its your call.. :laughing7: :laughing7:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
Hmmmm,
Sounds like you done twisted the head off of Elvis and filled 'ole Fred' up to his pelvis in the Flintstone
jelly glass jar ........................ several times :tongue3:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the humacows, scientists will have a field day trying to figure this species out :thumbsup:

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Congrats on the humacows, scientists will have a field day trying to figure this species out :thumbsup:
Spart! Where were you the night you dissappeared from treasure net? Hmm.............. Gonna have to keep my :icon_cyclops_ani: on you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread