Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51
  1. #31
    us
    The Pool Table Is My Yard

    Jul 2008
    WV
    Fisher F2
    1,599
    23 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Stupid Questions........

    If love is blind, Then why is lingerie so popular?


    Theres A Place For All Creatures..Right Next To The Taters And Gravy..

  2. #32
    us
    Feb 2008
    Morgantown,WV
    Bounty Hunter Landstar
    4,580
    816 times

    Re: Stupid Questions........

    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    If love is blind, Then why is lingerie so popular?


    It feels nice to the vision impaired
    Wolfpack forever

  3. #33
    Charter Member
    us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

    Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8,469
    2847 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

    Re: Stupid Questions........

    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    If love is blind, Then why is lingerie so popular?


    Dude....."You're not the one who is suppose to wear it!"......Geeezzzz......
    "The key to finding gold is finding places where it can be accessed."

  4. #34
    us
    The Pool Table Is My Yard

    Jul 2008
    WV
    Fisher F2
    1,599
    23 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Stupid Questions........

    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop
    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    If love is blind, Then why is lingerie so popular?


    Dude....."You're not the one who is suppose to wear it!"......Geeezzzz......
    Well Scoop! You remember those 3 sizes too big shirts truckin got fer xmas... Well that's what he gave me fer a goin out shirt last nite.. When I got to the tiki-bar.. He was a settin there in front of a pyramid of bud lite can's.. Well Yer doorman.. I wrapped him in that lingerie shirt, He thought he really could fly, Til he crash landed..

    Theres A Place For All Creatures..Right Next To The Taters And Gravy..

  5. #35
    Charter Member
    us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

    Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8,469
    2847 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

    Re: Stupid Questions........

    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop
    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    If love is blind, Then why is lingerie so popular?


    Dude....."You're not the one who is suppose to wear it!"......Geeezzzz......
    Well Scoop! You remember those 3 sizes too big shirts truckin got fer xmas... Well that's what he gave me fer a goin out shirt last nite.. When I got to the tiki-bar.. He was a settin there in front of a pyramid of bud lite can's.. Well Yer doorman.. I wrapped him in that lingerie shirt, He thought he really could fly, Til he crash landed..

    "I" was that midget doorman! Which you might have noticed had you not been so interested in your large ladies! Watch your shins brother.....I'm a mean little kicker and tonight I'll wearing me best boots!
    "The key to finding gold is finding places where it can be accessed."

  6. #36
    us
    The Pool Table Is My Yard

    Jul 2008
    WV
    Fisher F2
    1,599
    23 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Stupid Questions........

    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop
    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop
    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    If love is blind, Then why is lingerie so popular?


    Dude....."You're not the one who is suppose to wear it!"......Geeezzzz......
    Well Scoop! You remember those 3 sizes too big shirts truckin got fer xmas... Well that's what he gave me fer a goin out shirt last nite.. When I got to the tiki-bar.. He was a settin there in front of a pyramid of bud lite can's.. Well Yer doorman.. I wrapped him in that lingerie shirt, He thought he really could fly, Til he crash landed..

    "I" was that midget doorman! Which you might have noticed had you not been so interested in your large ladies! Watch your shins brother.....I'm a mean little kicker and tonight I'll wearing me best boots!
    What color Cape would you prefer flying in this evening 'ol buddy?
    Theres A Place For All Creatures..Right Next To The Taters And Gravy..

  7. #37
    us
    Feb 2006
    GARRETT PRO
    10,972
    964 times

    Re: Stupid Questions........

    Always wondered why God made farts smell?

    So the hearing impared can appreciate them too

    The more one learns the more he understands his ignorance. I am simply an ignor ant man trying to lessen his ignorance
    Those with the most birthdays live the longest

  8. #38
    Charter Member
    us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

    Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8,469
    2847 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

    Re: Stupid Questions........

    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop
    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop
    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    If love is blind, Then why is lingerie so popular?


    Dude....."You're not the one who is suppose to wear it!"......Geeezzzz......
    Well Scoop! You remember those 3 sizes too big shirts truckin got fer xmas... Well that's what he gave me fer a goin out shirt last nite.. When I got to the tiki-bar.. He was a settin there in front of a pyramid of bud lite can's.. Well Yer doorman.. I wrapped him in that lingerie shirt, He thought he really could fly, Til he crash landed..

    "I" was that midget doorman! Which you might have noticed had you not been so interested in your large ladies! Watch your shins brother.....I'm a mean little kicker and tonight I'll wearing me best boots!
    What color Cape would you prefer flying in this evening 'ol buddy?
    Blue!...no, wait.....Red!........no......how bout Blue & Red! No, wait.....maybe..Green!.......oh geezzz......I can't decided. Now you're really messing with my head!
    "The key to finding gold is finding places where it can be accessed."

  9. #39
    us
    The Pool Table Is My Yard

    Jul 2008
    WV
    Fisher F2
    1,599
    23 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Re: Stupid Questions........

    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop
    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop
    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    Quote Originally Posted by bigscoop
    Quote Originally Posted by poorhunter78
    If love is blind, Then why is lingerie so popular?


    Dude....."You're not the one who is suppose to wear it!"......Geeezzzz......
    Well Scoop! You remember those 3 sizes too big shirts truckin got fer xmas... Well that's what he gave me fer a goin out shirt last nite.. When I got to the tiki-bar.. He was a settin there in front of a pyramid of bud lite can's.. Well Yer doorman.. I wrapped him in that lingerie shirt, He thought he really could fly, Til he crash landed..

    "I" was that midget doorman! Which you might have noticed had you not been so interested in your large ladies! Watch your shins brother.....I'm a mean little kicker and tonight I'll wearing me best boots!
    What color Cape would you prefer flying in this evening 'ol buddy?
    Blue!...no, wait.....Red!........no......how bout Blue & Red! No, wait.....maybe..Green!.......oh geezzz......I can't decided. Now you're really messing with my head!
    I'll make it easy, I will stay home tonite! Me think's you gots a concussion. No fun pickin on an injured man..
    Theres A Place For All Creatures..Right Next To The Taters And Gravy..

  10. #40
    us
    Feb 2006
    GARRETT PRO
    10,972
    964 times

    Re: Stupid Questions........

    What do They call an over-sexed midget?

    The more one learns the more he understands his ignorance. I am simply an ignor ant man trying to lessen his ignorance
    Those with the most birthdays live the longest

  11. #41
    Charter Member
    us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

    Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8,469
    2847 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

    Re: Stupid Questions........

    Quote Originally Posted by stefen
    What do They call an over-sexed midget?

    Most people are too afraid of him to call him anything!
    "The key to finding gold is finding places where it can be accessed."

  12. #42
    us
    Feb 2006
    GARRETT PRO
    10,972
    964 times

    Re: Stupid Questions........

    Wonder if they're called little....never mind

    The more one learns the more he understands his ignorance. I am simply an ignor ant man trying to lessen his ignorance
    Those with the most birthdays live the longest

  13. #43
    Charter Member
    us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

    Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8,469
    2847 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

    Re: Stupid Questions........

    Pixy, nome, dwarf, fairy, midget, hobbit, elf, smurf, etc....can you list them in order of size, tallest to smallest?
    "The key to finding gold is finding places where it can be accessed."

  14. #44
    us
    Feb 2006
    GARRETT PRO
    10,972
    964 times

    Re: Stupid Questions........

    Wuz gona say Little Squirts
    The more one learns the more he understands his ignorance. I am simply an ignor ant man trying to lessen his ignorance
    Those with the most birthdays live the longest

  15. #45
    Charter Member
    us
    treasurelagoon.wordpress.com

    Jun 2010
    East Coast Florida
    An older blue Excal with connector, remote, Skullie headphones, and various coils. Got rid of the rest of my machines.
    8,469
    2847 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

    Re: Stupid Questions........

    Quote Originally Posted by stefen
    Wuz gona say Little Squirts
    Oh sure....toss out a "cover-all".....
    "The key to finding gold is finding places where it can be accessed."

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.1.3