OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stefen said:
Heard you like stumps?

Love them. They make really good fish cover. Attrack and hold a lot of baitfish, which in turn attracks larger predator fish. They best ones are those just along the deeper channel breaks, also those on the longer points that drop quickly into deeper water. In the am & pm try the shallow stump beds on the flats. :thumbsup: NEXT!

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many times do you roll a booger between your fingers before you flick it? :laughing9:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:
How many times do you roll a booger between your fingers before you flick it? :laughing9:

Butch was right about you....:laughing9:....the rest of us don't roll other people's boogers between our fingers. :laughing9:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:

Butch was right about you....:laughing9:....the rest of us don't roll other people's boogers between our fingers. :laughing9:
:dontknow: Tried to warn ya . Just had to see it for yurself before ya believed it , dincha :tongue3:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
truckinbutch said:
bigscoop said:
poorhunter78 said:

:dontknow: Tried to warn ya . Just had to see it for yurself before ya believed it , dincha :tongue3:
:laughing9: I mean,....who plays with other people's boogers......... :laughing9: Boy needs to get out of the house, maybe a vacation on a sunny beach. Now I know why those women left the tiki bar the other night. :laughing9:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
poorhunter78 said:

Shame on you people, poorhunter did have a legitimate question in which you were unable to reply....

You see there is a scientific reason behind this, with years of study too.

poorhunter78, to answer your question, it would be necessary to know the approximate moisture content of said booger.. You see the dry ones only need up to about 4-5 rolls before flicking.. The boogers that contain a good deal of moisture require much more additional time and rolling. Here you would be looking at a minimum of 10 rolls, but it can go much higher depending on how quickly the moisture is dissipated :thumbsup:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
poorhunter78 said:

Shame on you people, poorhunter did have a legitimate question in which you were unable to reply....

poorhunter78, to answer your question, it would be necessary to know the approximate moisture content of said booger.. You see the dry ones only need up to about 4-5 rolls before flicking.. The boogers that contain a good deal of moisture require much more additional time and rolling. Here you would be looking at a minimum of 10 rolls, but it can go much higher depending on how quickly the moisture is dissipated :thumbsup:
Wow!!! Spart, You should see the one I just picked, I pulled it and pulled it, It was attached to a nosehair, &%*%^$*## that hurt!! about the size of a pea.. Reckon I otta dry it and use it in the sling shot.. :dontknow:

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
poorhunter78 said:
spartacus53 said:
poorhunter78 said:

Wow!!! Spart, You should see the one I just picked, I pulled it and pulled it, It was attached to a nosehair, &%*%^$*## that hurt!! about the size of a pea.. Reckon I otta dry it and use it in the sling shot.. :dontknow:
Well , don't waste it . Kill the piano player with it .

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhh.....stupid questions........

Perhaps the most stupid of all.......

"Will you marry me?"

I mean, how dumb is that?! Ya get a no and you're drunk for a week, miss work, loose your job, can't pay your bills, loose your house, end up living on the street, homeless and begging for stale food. Ya get a yes.....and well.......then your life REALLY goes downhill. :evil5: :whip2: :help: :BangHead:

;D

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
DigginThePast said:

"Will you marry me?"

I mean, how dumb is that?! Ya get a no and you're drunk for a week, miss work, loose your job, can't pay your bills, loose your house, end up living on the street, homeless and begging for stale food. Ya get a yes.....and well.......then your life REALLY goes downhill. :evil5: :whip2: :help: :BangHead:

;D
Playin it the way you describe the result is the same . In real life a NO does give you the option of redeeming yourself and leading a productive life .
'YES' means that you are totally screwed .

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are midgets people too?

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being just a few inches shy of being a midget myself, I can gladly field this question.

Q - Are midgets people too?

A - No, they are considered pets :laughing7:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
spartacus53 said:
Being just a few inches shy of being a midget myself, I can gladly field this question.

Q - Are midgets people too?

A - No, they are considered pets :laughing7:
Was that Pests? Or Pet's? :tongue3:

So does that mean a Sesame seed short of a Whopper.. :laughing9:

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DigginThePast said:

"Will you marry me?"

;D

Yep......that one has to be near the top of the list. :thumbsup: :laughing9:

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why is there an expiration date on sour cream?
Isn't it sour already?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread