RETURN TO SENDER

S

stefen

Let me get this straight...you did some refrigerator art on the box to similate postage...y'all been out in the sun too long, son...

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I used a Black Permanent marker today, We will see how it goes.. Stay tuned?

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
did you stay in the lines this time?
Well Frank, I was Using a wide tip marker, So I might have Crossed it.. Guess if the crabby ol bitty post lady has bad eyes, It might sneak by her today!!!

Thought it twas gone be kinda easy to sneak it, But that ol crab might have it out fer me!!!

See the Conspiracy!!! :laughing7:

S

stefen

did you stay in the lines this time?

Oy! That's funny..gif

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Well Frank, I was Using a wide tip marker, So I might have Crossed it.. Guess if the crabby ol bitty post lady has bad eyes, It might sneak by her today!!!

Thought it twas gone be kinda easy to sneak it, But that ol crab might have it out fer me!!!

See the Conspiracy!!! :laughing7:

Think I will give her a call and let her know to check for spelling also lol

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Laugh it up Big Guy!!!! This lady is like 117 yrs old.. She can't tell a 1 from a 20... But she can see a mark thin as a hair on a box...

Yep!!! She just might be able to see your lil Smokie!!!! :laughing9:

Oh wait is she the one who handles the jerky packages also????? Get her fired or a HUGE magnifying glass

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You sure you didn't go into a box shop? Possibly made the wrong "connection" again? Just saying.........

S

stefen

Laugh it up Big Guy!!!! This lady is like 117 yrs old.. She can't tell a 1 from a 20... But she can see a mark thin as a hair on a box...

Yep!!! She just might be able to see your lil Smokie!!!! :laughing9:

That's a Lil Ole kosher Smokie...get it right son...Darn nearsighted Moyel...:BangHead:

Last edited:
OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a Lil Ole kosher Smokie...get it right son...Darn nearsighted Moyel...:BangHead:
Whow Whow Whow Whow Whow Whow Whow !!!!!!!

That's MR... Son, To you Tough Guy!!!!! :laughing7: :tongue3:

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well That Old Bitty got me again.. She complained, Cause my package was too big!!! It weighed too much... She couldn't handle it.. Then my doodling on the box, Was more then she wanted!!!

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Well That Old Bitty got me again.. She complained, Cause my package was too big!!! It weighed too much... She couldn't handle it.. Then my doodling on the box, Was more then she wanted!!!

sound like if she can't handle packages that can be sent via mail then they need to find her a better spot to sit and meditate until retirement and the doodling just tell her it is for a friend and a joke and tell her to do her job and ship it. Just remember we could be cranky when we get older also.....ok I am already there lol

OP
OP
poorhunter78

poorhunter78

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2008
WV
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sound like if she can't handle packages that can be sent via mail then they need to find her a better spot to sit and meditate until retirement and the doodling just tell her it is for a friend and a joke and tell her to do her job and ship it. Just remember we could be cranky when we get older also.....ok I am already there lol
You might be cranky Frank, But I know how to get to you.. All I gotta say is... Jerky!!!! It's like Catnip to you... :laughing9:

I made a visit to Bigscoop's Tiki Bar, There was a Window there, United States Postal Search.. Well Guess What, I was hustled by a 117 year old lady, Who could not Identify my middle finger While being Flipped Off!!!! But she could spot a Hair on a dinner plate from 20 feet away.. :laughing7:

Now when I first approached this USPS window I just took it as US postal service, Well this idiot failed to read the fine print !!!

Got schooled at Bigscoop's...... Tiki-Bar!!

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
You might be cranky Frank, But I know how to get to you.. All I gotta say is... Jerky!!!! It's like Catnip to you... :laughing9:

I made a visit to Bigscoop's Tiki Bar, There was a Window there, United States Postal Search.. Well Guess What, I was hustled by a 117 year old lady, Who could not Identify my middle finger While being Flipped Off!!!! But she could spot a Hair on a dinner plate from 20 feet away.. :laughing7:

Now when I first approached this USPS window I just took it as US postal service, Well this idiot failed to read the fine print !!!

Got schooled at Bigscoop's...... Tiki-Bar!!

"JERKY?"......Did someone say "Jerky"? Now wait a minute I ain't that.............did someone say "Jerky"?.........bad am I? :tongue3:

Pretty bad when ya get hustled by someone younger than you :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread