executive orders

S

stefen

Gun Violence Reduction Executive Actions
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
SUCH AS FAILURE TO PAY INCOME TAXES, FEDERAL FELON, DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE...

2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
MENTAL HEALTH INDICATORS - REMOVE DOCTOR / PATIENT CONFIDENTIALITY

3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
FAILURE TO PAY STATE TAXES, STATE FELON, AND THE LIKE

4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
FELONS, MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, FAILURE TO PAY CHILD SUPPORT (BIG ISSUE IN CALIFORNIA WHEN RENEWING STATE LICENSES)

5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
PROVIDE ANOTHER OBSCURE LAW THAT WILL REMAIN UNENFORCEABLE

6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
YOU MEAN ATF HAS NOT PROVIDED A DEALER GUIDANCE DOCUMENT

7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
MORE TESTS AND VIDEOS

8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
GANGBANGERS, FELONS AND POTENTIAL MASS LKILLERS WILL SURELY BE IMPACTED BY THIS REVIEW

9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
ESPECIALLY THE FEDS SELLING GUNS TO THE MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS

10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
AFTER A CRIME HAS OCCURRED, THE DOJ WILL BE ABLE TRACK THE ORIGIN OF THE GUNS

11. Nominate an ATF director.
MEMO TO SELF (OBAMMY'S)

12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
THERE'S THE BAD GUY...POINT, AIM AND PULL THE TRIGGER...(OR DIG A HOLE)

13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
JUST SAY NO...THAT WORKED FOR DRUG PREVENTION

14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
HOW ABOUT ROUNDING UP ALL MENTAL CASES AND SEE IF THAT WORKS

15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
AND SAY WHAT? THIS IS NOT A GUN SAFETY ISSUE

16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
MEDICAL FIELD ARE NOT POLICEMEN

17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
CLARIFY THAT TO MEAN MENTAL HEALTH PROVIDERS...THIS IS THE BASIS OF MOST MASS KILLERS...

18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
PROVIDE A ZERO TOLERANCE FOR BULLIES

19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
DIAL 911

20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
PROVIDE A CLEARING CENTER FOR LISTING MENTAL PATIENTS...A MUST FOR BACKGROUND CHECKS...PERSONALITY DISORDERS AND BI-POLAR GO THE TOP OF THE LIST

21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
THE ESSENTIAL HEALTH BENEFIT IS THAT IF YOU SHOOT A GUN...YOU DIE...

22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
REINSTATE PHYSICAL FACILITIES SUCH AS MENTAL INSTITUTIONS...PAPERWORK AND DISCUSSIONS ARE WORTHLESS

23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.
EXECUTIVE ORDER PROPOSES MORE BLATHER...GREAT...

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
#16 will get a big,"None of your effin business",as I limp out the door,and sue for invasion of privacy

Frank1960

Nov 13, 2009
Evans Colorado
Detector(s) used
AT Max
I hear ya #16 is none of their business shrinks yeah but not my primary care doctor. The other ones I can live with

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
whats mexicos laws say?or australia or russia guatemala etc etc etc etc.................
and what good have those laws done for the people?

S

stefen

Lets analysize the problem a moment.

Those who who have invaded schools, churchs, shopping malls or wherever are classicly mentally ill...known fact...

Those who who have invaded schools, churchs, shopping malls or wherever obtained their guns from other than licensed gun dealers...

Basically, Obammy's Executive Orders will disarm the general citizenry...the good guys...

The only people left who have the automatic weaponry will be the criminal element, military and police...Oh, yes, and those who are able to obtain guns on the street...

The wingnuts of the world will still be invading schools, churchs, shopping malls or wherever...

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
If you receive medical care from a clinic that also treats medicaid patients, you have already been asked that question.

Been almost 2 years since they asked me. Of course, I had to tell them: "No, don't own a gun."

Then she asked: "Do you smoke?"

"No".

"Have you ever smoked?"

"Yes".

"When did you quit?"

"When I was 6."

I thought my teenage daughter was going to pass out she was laughing so hard.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread