Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He (now she) will have amnesia and be convinced he is a chick. He is gonna start posting lolcats and pics of cookies he baked. And preferring wine to beer.
Lots of shopping and meal planning going forward.
This is bad.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He (now she) will have amnesia and be convinced he is a chick. He is gonna start posting lolcats and pics of cookies he baked. And preferring wine to beer.
Lots of shopping and meal planning going forward.
This is bad.
I hit my head so hard my arms and legs went straight up and started shaking....I kept forgetting everything for about an hour...called the wife and told her right away...then called her again 5 minutes later because I forgot I called. Lmao
I did not hit it so hard that I started making cookies or tried on her dress...nor did I forget who is or is not showing alien like tendencies. I once fell off a roof onto a deck and stood right up (knocked the wind out of me and cracked some ribs) but walked away. Fell four feet and had full body convulsions....crazy.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Back of head? On pavement?
You might have a headache tomorrow. Guess your wife was told to watch you.
We get ice storms and it is not easy to stay upright. So I took half inch wood screws and screwed them into the soles of a pair of Redwings, leaving the heads protruding. Made walking on ice easy.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Back of head? On pavement?
You might have a headache tomorrow. Guess your wife was told to watch you.
We get ice storms and it is not easy to stay upright. So I took half inch wood screws and screwed them into the soles of a pair of Redwings, leaving the heads protruding. Made walking on ice easy.
Wait? Who are you? Why does my phone keep alerting me when people speak here? What is going on?
Why do I want to keep saying
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
spent whole day at hospital with my wife. 1 hour surgery turned into a full day in recovery room. home now and ready for naps

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
She is up from nap and having something to eat and drink (good signs). Thanks all for the kind words.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Taking a couple days off to care for wife

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No worries and I hope she gets better soon. I tell you, I will watch over
Last

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It went from a melting rain, (38°), to a light snow.
Last
Yeah....ours ent to freezing rain. School is cancelled last 2 days...I feel like I've been hit by a truck from my fall. Crazy how a little spill and hitting your head can knock the snot out of you...I see why some of these football players have to retire.
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread