NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, detected an alien but no idea where. Unless it is my dog.
View attachment 1674474
Damned things dont quit. I put my cheet conversion graph on your display and my data shows it is somewhere over the mountains in Pennsylvania. Wind....Check those baby pigeons closely for any "ugly ducklings"....these aliens like to find any way they can to funnel things mainstream....pigeons would be a easy target!
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I am going to get one of those electric fence boxes and fix it so anyone comes around it will light them up like a rock concert. Otherwise I'll never get any sleep.

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You can detect year round and on beaches. You ought to have found Conferate gold, outlaw gold, Jesuit gold, and Spanish gold by now. You really have no excuses like we do.

The only excuse I have is that pesky little thing called a job. It gets in the way of all kinds of fun stuff.

Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, I know it is only Friday but the forecast for next Wednesday is a high temp of 8 degrees during the day and a low of -4 degrees at night. Jeez,, that's cold.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, I know it is only Friday but the forecast for next Wednesday is a high temp of 8 degrees during the day and a low of -4 degrees at night. Jeez,, that's cold.
Ours was looking like 0 to -10+ with wind chill....I'm feeling your pain.
Last

highnam

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2012
Western Washington
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sending a 3D printer to the moon. The printer will use space dust to print another 3D printer and those two printers will double, those will double until we have 25,000 3D printers on the moon. Then we program them to start building a Sandals Resort with everything you would need on a LunarVaca...
(800) 754-LAST

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am still tired

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sending a 3D printer to the moon. The printer will use space dust to print another 3D printer and those two printers will double, those will double until we have 25,000 3D printers on the moon. Then we program them to start building a Sandals Resort with everything you would need on a LunarVaca...
(800) 754-LAST

Possibly the best idea on this thread. However, how do you plan specifically to get a ride to the moon?
And, it is known to some of us there is an alien base on the dark side of moon. And the Chinese are allied with them. And do we get to stay at resort for free?

Last edited:

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Valley, I called your bosses. Told them you had secretly advised presidential campaign and had vacationed in Russia as Putin's guest. You will have time to detect :)

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
(800) 754-LAST
I will donate
Last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread