sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I’m right here enjoying tonight’s beer selection.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1564803814.963424.jpg

Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a family of raccoons, 6 in all, up on the hill, not far from the loft. I may have to set up some traps. Maybe keep a few weapons handy.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a family of raccoons, 6 in all, up on the hill, not far from the loft. I may have to set up some traps. Maybe keep a few weapons handy.
Last
Yeah...they can be a problem. If you live trap them you you either drop them a ways from where they were caught or make an executive decision.
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I want a raccoon as a pet. I’d walk it around the block on a leash. It’d probably be a ladies magnet.

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want a raccoon as a pet. I’d walk it around the block on a leash. It’d probably be a ladies magnet.

Last
I lived in the country growing up and we have raised several raccoons from baby to just below adult. Raccoons get ornery at a certain age. As young they are really a blast to raise and work with. Really fun and enjoyable. Extremely intelligent critters. You have to teach them to hunt etc but they pick things up fast. When they get older they get big, strong and can mess a person up. One has to release them away from the home or they will find their way back. Alot of work
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I did quite a lot of research a few years back on having a raccoon as a pet and what you are saying is unfortunately 100% accurate. Plus it’s illegal in California to have a pet raccoon without a license which is probably difficult and expensive to get. Alas, they are cute creatures and it’d be fun to hug one.

Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Valley, if it is fun in Cali more than likely it is illegal.
Furthermore, I heard from reliable sources any guy with good hygiene(bathes) and pocketful of atterol is a ladies magnet yhere.
Don't get too excited about pet raccoons. They are notorious for poor life choices as they get older.
angel-dust-8190-01.jpeg

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Valley, if it is fun in Cali more than likely it is illegal.
Furthermore, I heard from reliable sources any guy with good hygiene(bathes) and pocketful of atterol is a ladies magnet yhere.
Don't get too excited about pet raccoons. They are notorious for poor life choices as they get older.
View attachment 1739525
Lmao....poor little raccoon....doesn't realize the powers of a shapeshifting alien feline!
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lmao....poor little raccoon....doesn't realize the powers of a shapeshifting alien feline!
Last

It took me awhile to notice the kitten when I first found that pic. But you got me thinking. What if that is a normal kitten and the raccoon is a shape shifted cat?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions