NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My fairies are worried about Wind....while they look for him....I will keep an eye on
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My fairies are worried about Wind....while they look for him....I will keep an eye on
Last

Thanks buddy,, I was trapped in the woods by transvestite flying monkeys. Lord knows what they were going to do to me,, escaped only after the flying monkeys were distracted by the aluminium foil wearing alligators. Phew,, that was a close one,, last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks buddy,, I was trapped in the woods by transvestite flying monkeys. Lord knows what they were going to do to me,, escaped only after the flying monkeys were distracted by the aluminium foil wearing alligators. Phew,, that was a close one,, last
Transvestite flying monkeys? That has to be the worse!
Last

Phil

Dec 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ATTENTION................THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED.

Thank you

I win.

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So how can Sam just go on and on about being last when he doesn't get up til 1 pm and goes to bed before midnight?? The guy is only conscious for less than 1/2 the day. Last and that it!!

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay,, one of the guys (Peter), who is on the Pigeon Format that I am a member of has posted about a friend of his who is very sick and has to sell his birds. These are rare to very rare pigeon breeds. He is selling them for dirt cheap. I purchased some birds from Peter last year and they are excellent stock. I saw pictures of the birds that are being sold. So come Sunday, I'm going to head out on a 6 hundred mile, round trip to Fishkill, NY. Hope I get back in time to be Last.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread