Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Almost Turkey day. Everyone drive safe. I will be last throughout the holiday weekend.
The "privelege" of using a Tesoro???

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I have been invited to join my neighbors for Thanksgiving dinner. I asked if I could bring something?
I'm in charge of the Tray of Assorted Cheeses, so I just stopped at the supermarket and picked up a sharp instrument. After all I'm in charge of "Cutting the Cheese."

Woodsy

Oct 26, 2018
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Outlaw, Mojave, Nox 800, E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well I have been invited to join my neighbors for Thanksgiving dinner. I asked if I could bring something?
I'm in charge of the Tray of Assorted Cheeses, so I just stopped at the supermarket and picked up a sharp instrument. After all I'm in charge of "Cutting the Cheese."

Dont forget your metal detector so you can give their yard a good old once over.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
got off work a little early so I can be LAST

Woodsy

Oct 26, 2018
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Or? You got off work a bit early so I could be:

LAST!

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You stealing material from Wisconsin? Now I am going to be Last through Black Friday for that.

Woodsy

Oct 26, 2018
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
20181121_184832.jpg 20181121_184832.jpg

It's 27 degrees, I'm in my crib, just chilling.

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Black Friday is nothing but crowds of people and I do not do well in that environment. My Xmas shopping is all done just need to wrap it all up.

Woodsy

Oct 26, 2018
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Black Friday is nothing but crowds of people and I do not do well in that environment. My Xmas shopping is all done just need to wrap it all up.

Sounds good.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1652394

Good morning everyone! It's been snowing here in Northwest Michigan, and I'm really scared that we might not get a thaw as to where I can do some more treasure hunting.
So by Northwest Michigan.....you meant lower half northwest Michigan? I was thinking I was crazy saying UP....Either that or you and Hillbilly (who both seem to show up when Sam is banned) are double Sam spy's.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have never done black Friday shopping. I agree, it would not be a good mix for me either. The crazy shoppers come out on these days. Did I mention that I am
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never did Black Friday. Kind of interesting to see people fight and die over crap they could get online for same or less money.
50° and last.

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I might check yt for some vids of past ones. Remember one where dude opened door and got flattened lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread