Boy what did we human beings do to this earth

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is obvious you have not traveled to Europe. I went to school in Switzerland 50 years ago and their "standard of living" was even then noticeably 'better' than the US, and still is so. A us quarter was silver, and so was the swiss franc; and both the same size and worth the same. Clean streets? Yes then, and still today.

(Deleted by mod for rule infraction)
Wikipendejo

I have not traveled to Europe, but my brother's wife flew back through Heathrow a couple months ago. She said, and I quote, "what a $#!+hole that place turned into! I'm never going there again!".

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol, don't even recall what was deleted - will try to pay attention

edit: no, I spoke of economics; do not agree

Your comment about our military is what was deleted.

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
Subscribe to "Mother Earth News". When finished with an issue leave it at a doctor's office, or keep one in your car and hand it to the guy that throws his empty water bottle to the ground in front of his toddler son at the entrance to an hiking trail.

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The earth does well! Until we start trying to manage things.

God as my witness! In the early 90s I used to carry a nylon laundry bag and pick up trash on the hike back up from the beach. One day as I was dumping it (a real full bag this day) into the trash can by the road a "State Park Ranger" pulls up hops out and asked me not to do that!?!? I explained it was trash from the trail, why shouldn't I dump it in the can? His response??????? Kid (<edited to a family friendly word) you not!!!! "You're filling up the can so others can't use it". Well, how about putting two cans there dufus? And there ya go! Look who's managing things! Like I've said, "Common sense should be classed as a super power since it's so very rare."

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The earth does well! Until we start trying to manage things.

God as my witness! In the early 90s I used to carry a nylon laundry bag and pick up trash on the hike back up from the beach. One day as I was dumping it (a real full bag this day) into the trash can by the road a "State Park Ranger" pulls up hops out and asked me not to do that!?!? I explained it was trash from the trail, why shouldn't I dump it in the can? His response??????? Kid (<edited to a family friendly word) you not!!!! "You're filling up the can so others can't use it". Well, how about putting two cans there dufus? And there ya go! Look who's managing things! Like I've said, "Common sense should be classed as a super power since it's so very rare."

"Ya' eh? Should I dump the other people's trash I just picked up back into the woods so that other people will have the opportunity to use the garbage can even though they just toss thier junk in the woods anyways? How 'bout dat? Hey- isn't it your job to empty the garbage cans? And what about the people who don't use the garbage can and toss their junk into the woods? Where are you on that one? Are you sure you work here? Let me see som I.D.."

Man, I would have made that ranger into a hobby. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread