I could be mistaken but he could be wrong..

Gene Mean

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2016
Central NJ
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 350
Equinox 800
Eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yeah, that's pretty bold. He'll probably get some offers. But 70k for the lot, wow!

joe_dirt

Jan 15, 2013
Southeast Virginia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, Makro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm pretty sure that's not a giant beaver fetus so I would have to question all of their "IDs"

flinthunter

Jan 3, 2011
Illinois
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, V3i, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, who knew! I need to go down to the creek. I could become a multi-millionaire in no time.

joshuaream

Silver Member
Jun 25, 2009
Florida & Hong Kong
He just purchased the land, maybe he's trying to pay it off quickly?

Given how rich Missouri is in relics, I'm surprised he hasn't found any arrowheads. Heck, hunting his place would probably be great because he's picked up all the non-relics.

sandchip

Silver Member
Oct 29, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he dozed off and held down the zero button a little too long.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
St. Charles County, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Giant beaver fetus, huh?

takemymoney.jpg

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The boy's got an active imagination...:laughing7:

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Teknetics Delta 4000, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He has deleted the post.
He also challenged me to pay him a visit so I could see for myself just how intricately crafted these museum quality pieces were, (when held or illuminated a certain way :laughing7: )

OntarioArch

Nov 26, 2017
Cayuga County NY
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
He has deleted the post.
He also challenged me to pay him a visit so I could see for myself just how intricately crafted these museum quality pieces were, (when held or illuminated a certain way :laughing7: )

I sent him the url of this thread and invited him to 'read and learn' from experienced voices....he challenged me, too, to visit him and see for myself.

OP
OP
D

dsmikle

Apr 7, 2018
Southwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Gopher and Ontario are you on your way to Missouri yet? If your not to distracted by the baby beaver fetus I would be happy to hit a few spots with you. Heck we may find something that could make us rich. I have been looking for the wrong stuff all these years.

GopherDaGold

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Gopher and Ontario are you on your way to Missouri yet? If your not to distracted by the baby beaver fetus I would be happy to hit a few spots with you. Heck we may find something that could make us rich. I have been looking for the wrong stuff all these years.

I live in Missouri. Springfield is about three hours from me but no amount of beaver fetuses will tempt me to take him up on his challenge :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions