Jul 18, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 900
Nokta/Makro Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SOLD Tamron 300mm f/2.8 Lens for Nikon

I'm wondering if there is any interest, here, in a Tamron, Nikon F mount, AF 300mm f2.8 (model 360en) lens in excellent condition?

The lens comes with the following items ... Tamron nikon 1.4x Teleconverter, Original tamron 112mm Filter, original lens hood, Optech neoprene front cap, and Kinesis 300mm Long Lens case. The lens body shows only normal wear from use and the glass is perfect. Works well with digital cameras and produces sharp images

I've also got an like new, never used, heavy duty Nest carbon fiber tripod and gimbal head, neither of which have ever been out of the house. They were only put together to test operation with the lens. Will consider selling them only if the lens sells.

I'm selling some of my photography items to fund the purchase of an new Excalibur II. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will post or e-mail/text some pics.

Asking $725 Paypal +3% Price includes USPS, insured shipping.

Thanks - Bottlebum

P.S. ... I've also got some older, manual focus, Nikon lens', M42 screw mount Pentax bodies and lens' (some of which are rare). All lenses are in beautiful condition.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread