Just posted a new You Tube video

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great Video Steve, nice to actually see you on this one. Keep them coming.
Congrats on your finds & Thankyou for sharing.

Molly.

F

Flintfinder of Mo.

Always love your Vids, make me feel right at home. I think I'm gonna try it myself. Merry Christmas to you Bud and your family and your new baby. I mean Babys. John

S

seger98

That was a real nice video! Nice finds, thanks for taking us along with you!

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
Great video, Steve...all the creeks in my area have fossils, no points. Thanks for sharing...Merry Christmas

OP
OP
StevefromMissouri

StevefromMissouri

Jun 26, 2008
Missouri
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
dollarzero said:
Nice video Steve! Would you say the point
that came out of the bank was a creek
deposit?

Yes. There are two types of bank finds around here. That first one is an older gravel bar that is eroding out as the creek either moves horizontally across the bottoms or digs deeper--that is what you saw on the video. The second type is an actual site washing in. I get excited when I see either type because the percentage is higher of complete points without damage.

P

pickaway

Great videos as always thanks for making & sharing them...& great finds congrats...

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gee Steve! My wife, Charlie and I just watched your video and were holding our breaths as you recovered one after the other! Now... I want to head back out and hunt! hahaha. Great video and awesome finds. I hope that you post more of these. they are very inspiring. Stay safe!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread