Rhyolite Points S.C/N.C

Carolina Points

Feb 27, 2008
State Line S.C/N.C
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 2
Here are three Rhyolite points ( Savannah River) The black one I found 2 weeks ago less than a mile from my house. The Tan Point is from N.C. and the smaller one is from S.C also. Some ok examples for rhyolite I will post more Rhyolite later. I hope that im not posting too much for you all, Im new and wanting to learn as much as possible.
Thanks and I hope you all Have a Merry Christmas an Happy New Year
Clint

Attachments

• Rhyolite.jpg
    Rhyolite.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 717
Upvote 0

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice, keep them coming, can never post too much.

Merry Christmas Clint.

Molly.

Mudonmyshoes

Jul 16, 2008
CP,

Glad to see I am not the only one besides Molly to find Rhyolite artifacts. Those are rather nice in size, I would be glad to find any of those items. Thanks for sharing...Post more if you got'em...Mud

coalfire

Dec 16, 2006
East Coast
I mostlt find Black flint. But also gray and even sometimes pinkish Flint. I just love Ryolite as it is old and there are fewer here in WV & back in PA.
I only have a couple though.
Thanks for showing,
~Z~

coalfire

Dec 16, 2006
East Coast
Here are a few of mine. The first is in a separate frame and is a Adena from a small field just before the narrows in Riverside PA, where now sits, a grain silo that loads trucks. The area I found it is now covered. The second two are on the right of the frame. They were found at a field between Danville and Northumberland, PA, along the river and route 15. All three are from privately owned fields. Hope you all like them.
~Z~

Attachments

• Ryolite fixed.jpg
    Ryolite fixed.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 355
  • Frame fixed.jpg
    Frame fixed.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 271
S

seger98

Nice finds, Zeawolf..... You have a nice display as well!

Chris

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread