All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Covington-400res.jpg
    Covington-400res.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 637
Upvote 0
S

seger98

Gosh, I wish I could get birthday gifts like that, All I ever get is a buzz & I gotta catch that on my own. :tard:

Thanks for sharing Molly, it's a beautiful one.

Chris

OP
OP
*Molly*

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
seger98 said:
Gosh, I wish I could get birthday gifts like that, All I ever get is a buzz & I gotta catch that on my own. :tard:

Thanks for sharing Molly, it's a beautiful one.

Chris

Thanks Chris, it sure is a beauty.. I am proud to own it.

jmfg222 said:
very nice,wish i knew people that would give me gifts like that.

I am so lucky to have sweet generous friends.. ::) But they all know I will never part with what I am given, I am proud to frame them. Ok I admit it, I am just a flint junkie :tongue3:

Thanks for the comments guys.

Molly. :D

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet blade Molly. You must have a good friend in Texas since you keep getting all of these great Texas artifacts.

Thanks for sharing the picture with us.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
really nice,thanks for sharing and happy birthday also. jamey

sonny61

Sep 9, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Prizm 4, Surfmaster ll
NICE!!!!!!!!! You had better stay friends with whoever gave you that.

OP
OP
*Molly*

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bent-Twig said:
Very nice gift Molly!! And Happy B-Day too!! Are you able to look for points down there or are you all frozen up like us here in the North?

Twig.

Hi Twig, no hon, it isn't too bad here in NC, we JUST missed the ice storm. We had a little snow a week back but thats all. The sun was out today, but that Nor Easter is a killer, cuts right through you hunting. Still can't complain, there are no ticks,skeeters,snakes or hot sticky days/nights, I don't mind it here this time of year.
Thanks for the kind words..

Molly.

OP
OP
*Molly*

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thirty7 said:
real nice blade Molly, nicely worked with interesting, colorful material.
jamey said:
really nice,thanks for sharing and happy birthday also. jamey

sonny61 said:
NICE!!!!!!!!! You had better stay friends with whoever gave you that.

Thanks guys appreciate the kind comments.

Molly.

OP
OP
*Molly*

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DorkFish said:
Sweet blade Molly. You must have a good friend in Texas since you keep getting all of these great Texas artifacts.

Thanks for sharing the picture with us.

Thanks Steve, I have more friends in Texas than anywhere, I lived there for a while. Also Texas points are a favourite. Also anything to do with Caddoan. I just wish I knew about Arrows when I lived there. There was an excellent place near the Gulf, I used to sit & relax there, I just know there had to be arrows. Perfect place to hunt.
Thanks for the kind words sweetie.

Molly. :)

OP
OP
*Molly*

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vanillacricket said:
Thats a nice one Molly:)

Cricket

Thankyou Cricket.. :thumbsup:

DorkFish said:
You're welcome Molly, And by the way, Happy Birthday. Sorry I forgot to say that in my fist post. :-[

Thankyou Steve no worries, aint like I wanna dwell on getting older too much. Its been a LONG Birthday due to all the gifts I have recieved, I can deal with that though. ::) I usually like my b'days to come & fade quickly :D

Thanks guys.

Molly. :icon_sunny:

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you mean. I have the big five-o coming up in March. When I was in my 20's and a party animal I didn't figure I'd ever see 50 and now it's only a month or so away. Of course they say 50 is the new 30, but I'd like to know just who they are so I can smack'em upside the head cause I sure don't feel like I did when I was 30. lol

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Molly thats just absolutely stunning.. what a wonderful bday gift you got there.. then again you deserve it... your always helping others and for that I thank ya.

OP
OP
*Molly*

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DorkFish said:
I know what you mean. I have the big five-o coming up in March. When I was in my 20's and a party animal I didn't figure I'd ever see 50 and now it's only a month or so away. Of course they say 50 is the new 30, but I'd like to know just who they are so I can smack'em upside the head cause I sure don't feel like I did when I was 30. lol

LOL. Steve, I think these ppl just make it up to make them selves feel better..I would want my 50th to come & go VERY quickly :D I have a long way to go yet though. ::)

Too funny.. ;D

Bootybay said:
Molly thats just absolutely stunning.. what a wonderful bday gift you got there.. then again you deserve it... your always helping others and for that I thank ya.

Thankyou my friend, you deserve to get some too Rae,so soon has I have a few more I will post you some..
I know its frustrating not being able to find any. I sure appreciate the Indian head coins Rae, I like to put a few in with my arrow frames. One good dead deserves another. :wink:

Molly. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread