• diversity framed.jpg
    diversity framed.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 374
Upvote 0

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
I like the idea for this thread,it could be very educational and interesting. Here is one of my site frames. Lot's of early archaic on this site as well as woodland, and transitional, I've never really found anything on this site that just screamed paleo, although some of the uniface pieces may very well be.

Attachments

• phpR1Ys7lPM.jpg
    phpR1Ys7lPM.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 326
OP
OP
Airborne80

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thirty7 said:
I like the idea for this thread,it could be very educational and interesting. Here is one of my site frames. Lot's of early archaic on this site as well as woodland, and transitional, I've never really found anything yet that just screamed paleo, although some of the uniface pieces may very well be.

Wow!!! Thank you for posting that pic Thirty7!!! Being in Virginia, its great to see points and material that I actually recognize :icon_thumleft: You have quite a diverse frame there and you help make the "point". I hope others will post similar frames. Just your response alone has helped me with some points to keep an eye out for. Thank you!

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Nice post Airborn, I really like the one on the bottom with the clear tip. Love that quartz.

Randy

OP
OP
Airborne80

Airborne80

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Classic
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RPG said:
Nice post Airborn, I really like the one on the bottom with the clear tip. Love that quartz.

Randy

Thanks Randy... yea, that one is unreal when held up to eye level. You can see clean through it. Thanks again.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here ya go Airborne.These are from the cornbread site in S.E Tn on the Alabama line. I have found many more there but this is the only frame that I am pretty sure is not mixed up with shelter and water finds. All typical field grade archaic tools, knifes and scrapers. Nothing special and not as pretty as some of the later points or water finds. Will see if I can find an all water site frame and show the diff in quality.
Later
TnMtns

Attachments

• 100_1930.JPG
    100_1930.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 266

uniface

Silver Member
Jun 4, 2009
Central Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Other
Site frames like these, that show tools and points together, are of seriously high level interest & value on this end. Context, context, context. :icon_thumleft:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
uniface said:
Site frames like these, that show tools and points together, are of seriously high level interest & value on this end. Context, context, context. :icon_thumleft:

This place has the knifes and scrapers and a few grinding items. The hunting points are like daltons or a type of triangular.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread