Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice !! Is all that from a single early site? It all looks like my kinda material. How early are you thinking? Looks like horn stone and chert. I like the tools :thumbsup:
HH
TnMtns

F

Flintfinder of Mo.

Dont anyone leave. Someone tell me whats going on. we are grown ups and we can get passed a few words, and hard feelings.. Nice frame by the way. John

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
greg-rocks said:
37 this maybe my last post,so i wanted top say hello and great finds dude! :thumbsup:

You are Now #3 :(

Please advise me why & If you have any
Documented Reason, Include it.

I Have a Hunch we May need to get Rid of a Member here.

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds are they all Rhyolite?
The reason I ask is I have a blade the light blue with cream patina on it..Third from the end, second row.

Molly.

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
TnMountains said:
Nice !! Is all that from a single early site? It all looks like my kinda material. How early are you thinking? Looks like horn stone and chert. I like the tools :thumbsup:
HH
TnMtns

(back from hiatus v2.0) Thanks Tn, the lanceolate points suggest late paleo, but, the two small fluted points to the right suggest an earlier timeframe. ???

OP
OP
Th3rty7

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
Molly said:
Nice finds are they all Rhyolite?
The reason I ask is I have a blade the light blue with cream patina on it..Third from the end, second row.

Molly.

Tn, Molly, as far as materials go it's a mix of local chert, hornstone, kanawha, chalcedony, and hillsdale chert/ flint. I dont see much rhyolite up here, but when I do find some it's always the dark variety.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions