Not much doin today...

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Not much doin' today...

Left work and hit my usual spot for about an hour and a half. Second time out since I have started hunting again. Got a bunch of pottery shards and two broken points. Better than getting totally skunked I guess. It would be nice to find something in one piece for once lol.

6-10-2011_finds.jpg

Upvote 0

buzzgator

Nov 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-IIBa/Tesoro Cibola
Re: Not much doin' today...

Same here bunch of flakes couple pottery pieces and 1 broke. Need rain now!!

F

Felinepeachy

Man, I would be thrilled to no end if I found pottery pieces. I've never found one. Those are cool!

I think I would make a vase or something with the pieces. Grout them over the top of a plain glass vase. Make some kind of pattern with them and you could fill the rest in with brokes.

OP
OP
hombre_de_plata_flaco

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000

Felinepeachy said:
Man, I would be thrilled to no end if I found pottery pieces. I've never found one. Those are cool!

I think I would make a vase or something with the pieces. Grout them over the top of a plain glass vase. Make some kind of pattern with them and you could fill the rest in with brokes.

Looks like someone will be getting something in the mail in return for their kindness. :icon_thumright:

There is pottery all over this place. I only started picking it up when I realized the points were really slim pickins' in that particular spot today...

buzzgator

Nov 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-IIBa/Tesoro Cibola

Wish i woulda known u would do something with it Peachy i just gave away 2 mason jars full... i do have a couple of rim pieces left if ur interested.
Had a field back home only found 2 points in it but picked up a 5gal bucket of pottery thats no joke..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread